5 holiday villages in France
for you and your family!
Vacation club Les Becchi
All the delights of a mountain holiday. A magnificent setting at the heart of the Alps ... Highlights : - In the heart of Samoëns - Covered swi...
Vacation club Le Grand Fourchon
Located at the foot of the slopes in the sunny Maurienne valley, between the Ecrins and Vanoise parks, Le Grand Fourch welcomes you from December 2017...
Camping Les Dauphins
Saint Cyr sur Mer
An exceptional setting in the heart of a 6-hectare pine forest overlooking the sea, with 85 mobile homes. A private living space for your outdoor stay...
Vacation club Les Cèdres
Grasse, the World Capital of Perfume, and recognised by UNESCO as an Intangible Cultural Heritage of Humanity in terms of its perfume expertise, will ...
Vacation club Forgeassoud
Saint Jean de Sixt
All the delights of a mountain holiday. A magnificent setting at the heart of the Aravis mountain range... Les plus: - The restaurant with pano...
Swimming pool and wellbeing area
HOLIDAY VILLAGES AND CAMPSITES FOR ALL-INCLUSIVE HOLIDAYS
AEC VACANCES holiday villages are great for everyone; families with children, couples, friends. Accommodation is available full board, in holiday rental apartments orbungalows or on campsites.
Enjoy your holidays with a kid's club; either by the sea, in the mountains or in the countryside. Children are welcome from 3 months to 17 years old, depending on the destination.
Enjoy a fully inclusive stay in the Alps or on the Côte d’Azur with walking and wellbeing activities, and a swimming pool:
- in Grasse : family holiday village, in the Cannes countryside in the Maritime Alps.
- in Saint Cyr sur Mer : mobile home campsite, in the Var region, between Toulon and Marseille. Just 10 minutes from the beach and the Mediterranean sea.
- in Samoëns : a holiday village in the heart of the village; an ideal starting point for hiking or skiing. In Haute Savoie, between Geneva and Chamonix.
- à Saint Jean de Sixt : mountain holiday village in Haute Savoie, between Annecy and La Clusaz. for nature and walking holidays.
- in Valmeinier : skiing holiday village at the heart of a ski resort. In Savoie, in the Maurienne Valley, a ski-in/ski-out destination at an altitude of 1800 m. Ideal for families with teens who want to be close to the slopes.
Thanks to its partners, AEC VACANCES is delighted to be able to offer you family stays in a variety of locations; Alsace, the Atlantic Coast in Brittany, the Basque Country, Provence, and the Mediterranean coast.…